My weekend agenda :)
- Showering would be a capital idea.
- TV MARATHON ALL DAY. I really need to catch up on EVERYTHING. Okay not everything. Well here’s my list for the day:
Smash, Glee, The Big Bang Theory, Switched at Birth, Once Upon a Time, Jane by Design.
- Eat lots and lots of Nachos
- Practice Madrigals and Senior Solo songs cause Mr. T is a buttface. Well that doesn’t really concern the Senior Solo songs…much..
- Skip through 27 Dresses or Pride and Prejudice on my DVR. (27 Dresses has been there since last October..just sayin)
- Read The Age of Innocence.
- 7:30 Mass (bleh :p)
- Read FictionPress fluffiness.
- Make a CD or another Playlist.
- Start English Paper on A Room with a View (It’s honestly one of my favorite books now)
- Attempt to research for AP GOV paper.
- See if I can get my Dad to take me shopping. or get my Mom to take me to the used bookstore.
- Watch the BAFTAs :)